Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a copy of the Polar Kraft Owner's Manual? Now you can download it using this link! Kraft Owners' manual.pdf?dl=0

Fisher-Models Needed For Polar Kraft Photo Shoot

Attention Polar Kraft Boats fans! Our next photo shoot for will take place in two locations during the month of August. We're looking for models of all ages for both morning and evening sessions to feature new fishing gear aboard a variety of boat types. This is your chance to be featured in the next Polar Kraft catalog and boating publications around the world!

The first photo shoot is Aug. 18-20 on Lake St. Clair near Harrison Township, Michigan, north of Detroit. 

The second photo shoot is Aug. 21-30 on Lake Wawasee near Syracuse, Indiana, between South Bend & Fort Wayne. 

For details on this twice-in-a-lifetime adventure, just shoot an email to Rachael (rrussell@nauticglobalgroup), and she will get more information from you. Hope to see you out on the water!

• DanWDanW Posts: 11Member
    Man, I'd love to do that, but don't know if I could make it to Wawasee.  I've got a 2012 Dakota V1778 WB with a 40 Etec Evinrude.  For a straight aluminum fishing boat, it is a looker!  It has had lots of compliments.
  • Capt_SteveCapt_Steve Posts: 75Member admin
    Wish you could be there, Dan!
  • DSiggy60DSiggy60 Posts: 5Member
    edited August 2013
    That's a little far from the NorthEast.  Can we send in pictures?  Can they be enticed to come up to Maine for next year's shoot?
  • Capt_SteveCapt_Steve Posts: 75Member admin
    @DSiggy60 ... you've got my vote! Pics are being processed, but you can get some sneak peeks at
  • GunnyGunny Posts: 2Member
    Wish I would have known but I didn’t have the blind on yet we take it off during the summer months to fish. Polar Kraft needs to advertise their boats in hunting Magazines. I sure do get a lot of questions and folks checking it out during waterfowl season and even from the deer hunters that use boats when were at the ramps or stopping at different places ( gas,food,etc) feel free to check out our web site to check out my boat  with the blind on.