Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a copy of the Polar Kraft Owner's Manual? Now you can download it using this link! https://www.dropbox.com/s/spognuo4f1ujlg9/Polar Kraft Owners' manual.pdf

Switches on cockfit

DukeDuke Posts: 1Member

I have 2005 2100 WA, but I don't know all the functinos of switches on cockpit.

is there someone to give information of those ?

and also, I have problem with control grip(Steering wheel). When I try to turn around much the direction of boat is changed a little. I just turn steering wheel very fast and much, but a little change of direction and even change direction when I stop to turn.

How can I fix it ?

Comments

• Capt_SteveCapt_Steve Posts: 75Member admin
    Hey Duke...checking on this for you...
  • offdonzboatoffdonzboat Posts: 60Member ✭✭
    edited March 5
    If you can, send us a picture of your switch panel.   The "Owner's Manual" that Capt. Steve just posted has a general coverage of gauges, but not on switches.  Maybe we can talk you through it if nobody at the forum can locate an official picture of your 2005 console.   This manual is much better than what came with my 2004 PK. 

Here's a picture of my switch panel on 2004 PK 165SC. image
  • offdonzboatoffdonzboat Posts: 60Member ✭✭
    edited March 5
    You can click on this one to make it bigger.
  • RichardESRichardES Posts: 10Member

Each switch tells you what it is for. Starting at the left side: the Nav/Anc is OFF in the middle position, push the top NAV to activate the stern/bow lights + the gauge lights come on, push ANC down when anchored for bow & stern lights only. The BILGE is OFF when the the bottom is down & activates the bilge pump when the top is pushed. The Aerator is OFF in the middle position, push AUTO for automatic cycling of the aerator, push MAN for the aerator to running all the time. My SC165 doesn't have a Stereo nor Cabin lights, but the black button below the white circuit breaker reset button at the far right is the horn button. Each switch has it's own circuit breaker reset button.

2007 Polar Kraft Kodiac V165SC w/ 2006 50 hp Evinrude E-Tec
  • RichardESRichardES Posts: 10Member
    Since I can't find my EDIT button, please make the following corrections in the 2nd line from the top in the above post, right side. Delete "bow &" and replace with 'the' plus change 'lights' to 'light'.
    2007 Polar Kraft Kodiac V165SC w/ 2006 50 hp Evinrude E-Tec