Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a copy of the Polar Kraft Owner's Manual? Now you can download it using this link! https://www.dropbox.com/s/l3h9hrls51593wh/Polar Kraft Owners' manual.pdf?dl=0

Any TX 175 FF or Pro owners out there?

TX175FFTX175FF Posts: 4Member
We are getting a TX 175 FF this weekend with a Yamaha 70 on it. Just wondering if anyone here who owns a TX 175 has experiences, knowledge or other commentary that they would be willing to share. Thank you! Wishing all the very best to you and yours.

Comments

• TX175FFTX175FF Posts: 4Member
    Appears POLAR kraft is really cutting back on manufacturing the TX bass boats based on the numbers we've been able to find. Any knowledge/thoughts? Thx.
  • GotAmmoGotAmmo Posts: 1Member
    I have a 2013 Polar Kraft TX 175FF with a 60hp Merc. It's been a good first not for us. 
  • offdonzboatoffdonzboat S E PaPosts: 105Member ✭✭
    HEy, Got Ammo,   I don't understand what you're trying to say here - "It's been a good first not for us. "   ????

• wyliewylie Posts: 2Member
    I bought a tx about a month ago, so far so good. Nice boat, am happy with it so far
  • oldtimeroldtimer Posts: 8Member
    I've got a TX165 (which they no longer make) and it's a fishing fool, just small for 2 people. My son and I are both pretty good size so it gets crowded with us and all our gear in there.  Catches the fish though!! :)