Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a copy of the Polar Kraft Owner's Manual? Now you can download it using this link! https://www.dropbox.com/s/spognuo4f1ujlg9/Polar Kraft Owners' manual.pdf

Using the forum ?

offdonzboatoffdonzboat Posts: 59Member ✭✭
I have the 2010SC outlander and it's AWESOME, I recently checked out the Frontier model. Very nice job on this boat. Sent the link to a friend in Minnesota. Perfect boat for what he's looking for.

Best Answer

Answers

• offdonzboatoffdonzboat Posts: 59Member ✭✭
    Just checking in.....     I am able to see the full text of all the old posts.   thanks.

Just like in my discussion re. OWNERS MANUAL,  although the icon and my username is on the header,  that isn't MY question - it was a comment from somebody else about some other topic ( not
    sure when it would be from ) ???????

ps     I've started using the Save Draft function which seems to respond....   is there a place where I can view the draft ,   does it go away when I post the comment ??
  • Capt_SteveCapt_Steve Posts: 75Member admin
    Don...on your particular issue, we've got the programmers trying to figure it out. Stay tuned!
  • CrappieSeekerCrappieSeeker Posts: 3Member
    Last month I purchased a new PK 2013 model TX 175FF with a Yamaha F70LA.      Everything seems to work fine with the exception of the power lift button in the bow of the boat.      I recall that the seller's employee showed me where the fuses were located but for the life of me I can't recall.     Had a lot of information to process in about 30 minutes.    Anyway, I need to check the fuse for this issue.       Can you tell me where I should look?

One more question please.    I had an automatic float installed for the bilge when I purchased the boat.     Of course, it is located at the stern and can be seen directly beneath the bilge access port just in front of the motor.     On two occasions after taking the boat out of the water, the bilge pump automatically activated and a very small amount of water was pumped out of the bilge.    On both occasions I waited a couple of minutes to see if the pump would turn off.      It did not do so until I hit the off switch control.      My question is whether the automatic float should turn off automatically or does it always require manual turnoff?     Thank you very much.  
    Hey CrappieSeeker...congrats on the new boat! I'm looking for an answer to your questions...stay tuned...
    Here's the response from Alan in PK Customer Support: 

The tilt/trim button in the bow should be looked at by the dealer. It could be a couple of different possibilities that are happening and should be covered under warranty. For the bilge, there should be a 3-way switch. Off, on and auto. If the bilge keeps running in the auto position, there might be some debris under the float making it stay on if in the auto mode.

• CrappieSeekerCrappieSeeker Posts: 3Member
    Thank you Capt. Steve and Alan in PK Customer Support.       Appreciate having a place to go to have questions answered.      Good work.