Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a copy of the Polar Kraft Owner's Manual? Now you can download it using this link! https://www.dropbox.com/s/l3h9hrls51593wh/Polar Kraft Owners' manual.pdf?dl=0

Installing a radio

dbartdbart Posts: 1Member
I want to install a radio (Jensen HD910) on my 2007 PK 168 SC.  I am hung up now after accessing the panel.  I would like to run the radio through an accessory switch on the panel but I'm not able to figure out what the wires that are currently attatched do? And can I disconnect them??

Also, let me know if there is a resource available to obtain the wiring diagrams for this boat.  I have installed stereos and stuff in autos in the past but this boat is kickin my A@@.

Thanks   

Comments

• offdonzboatoffdonzboat S E PaPosts: 108Member ✭✭
    hey, dbart;   I could use a wiring diagram too.  I recently got a 2004 165sc and my horn doesn't work.
    I have a radio/CD installed and a ship-shore.  I need to pull the panel off and see what's back there.  If I can see anything I think might to useful to you I'll rake some pictures .   I haven't seen any users able to post a picture on the forum yet - only Capt Steve.
  • Capt_SteveCapt_Steve Posts: 75Member admin
    Guys...trying to track down these diagrams for you. Also, the forum developers are looking into photo issue.
    Here is my pic of how my radio is wired.  Hope this helps.  I have a couple more pics if you think they would help.

It looks like the image didn't post.    I can post it on Facebook if you want to go that route.
    Don