Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a copy of the Polar Kraft Owner's Manual? Now you can download it using this link! https://www.dropbox.com/s/spognuo4f1ujlg9/Polar Kraft Owners' manual.pdf

PK 2004 Kodiak 165SC - gauges

offdonzboatoffdonzboat S E PaPosts: 68Member ✭✭
I've had my 2004 Kodiak 165SC for only
·

Comments

• offdonzboatoffdonzboat S E PaPosts: 68Member ✭✭
    I've had my PK 165 for only 2 months.  It looks like the former owner removed one of the gauges and put a light switch in its place;  and may have rewired some original switches on the switch panel for some add-ons.   I'd like to get pictures of the stock  gauges and switch panel to see what I might be missing.   Or if someone could just list for me what their gauges and switches are that would help.

Here is what I have :  Gauges:  MPH, RPM, VOLT, FUEL, TRIM ,   ( UV light switch ??)
          Switches:   NAV, BILG, AERATOR, STEREO, CABIN LIGHTS,  horn button{doesn't work}

Thanks   Don
    ·
  • WdietzWdietz Posts: 1Member
    I just bought a 2004 164SC. How would I find the Owners Manual. Its like new, very clean but I need to understand how everything works. Thanks in advance. I was surprised the Polar Kraft web site had nothing about manual's? Bill
    ·
  • Capt_SteveCapt_Steve Posts: 75Member admin
    @Wdietz ... shoot me an email to thecaptsteve@mail.com, and I can send you a PDF of the owner's manual. @offdonzboat ... trying to find an image of that dash for you.
    ·
  • Capt_SteveCapt_Steve Posts: 75Member admin
    @offdonzboat ... see attached wiring and panel info.
    ·
    Thanks for the wiring diag. !!!!    Now I see the "Attach a file" on my comment window - I'll try to
    attach a pic.    Here's the gauges.  So far the pic. is attached below !!!!
    ·
    The pictures work !!!!   nice work Capt Steve and forum team !!!!
    ·